Effective Date: September 5, 2018
This Privacy Statement describes how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by IMG Worldwide, LLC and our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "IMG Worldwide," "we" or "us") when you attend New York Fashion Week ("NYFW") events, access or use our NYFW website or mobile application (collectively, the "Service"), or otherwise interact with us in connection with NYFW. Please note that we may have different privacy statements with respect to certain parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, programs, or activities, and in those cases, this Privacy Statement will not apply.
Information You Provide to Us
IMG Worldwide collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Service, make a purchase, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, photos, videos, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Service.
Information We Automatically Collect
If you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, wifi, or other geolocation functionality when you use the NYFW mobile application, the application will collect and use your geolocation information. You can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of the application will no longer function. Certain features of the NYFW mobile application may also require access to your mobile device’s native calendar application. If you decide to use these features, we will ask for your consent before accessing your calendar. You can revoke this consent at any time by changing the settings on your device, if your device offers that option.
We may also collect information from you if you choose to use wearable devices we provide at events. For example, we may collect information about your heart rate, body temperature, location, motion and step count.
If you attend NYFW events where we are capturing audio and video recordings, we may also collect sound clips and images of you. We may also use cameras and sensors to collect environmental information at NYFW events, such as information about temperature changes, noise and humidity levels and amounts of motion.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect publicly available information about you from social media platforms. In addition, if you log into or access the NYFW mobile application using a third party social media platform, we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your email address, friends list and public profile information.
IMG Worldwide may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Develop new Services and content;
- Provide you with information on venues, events, exhibits, and special offers based on your physical proximity to them during and after NYFW, if you consent to our collection of your geolocation information;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and NYFW events;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMG Worldwide and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any of the Endeavor Companies (including IMG Worldwide, LLC and WME IMG, LLC) and with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If the Endeavor Companies that control this Service or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools such as the Facebook "Like" button, which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California residents: IMG Worldwide may share your personal information with select third parties. Under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at infoNYFW@img.com.
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
IMG Worldwide takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Service users. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Service may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from IMG Worldwide by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing infoNYFW@img.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us at infoNYFW@img.com.
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
IMG Worldwide reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Service and update the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Service or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.